Tuesday – Thursday: 4pm – 11pm
Friday – Saturday: 4pm – 1am
Sunday – Monday: CLOSED
Public holiday opening hours may vary – see our Facebook page for the latest updates.
We have limited capacity in line current government restrictions. As such we have implemented seating times of 90 minutes for all guests (unless otherwise confirmed for larger groups).
For groups of 6 or more guests, we request a credit card to secure your booking. Credit card details are held via a secure third party and will only be charged in the event of a booking non-arrival/no-show or late cancellation (within 24 hours of the booking time). No-shows will be charged $50 per person booked.
Please note, we cannot hold bookings for late tables – your booking will be cancelled if you are more than 10 minutes late without notice.
Walk-ins are welcome too! Banchō Bar is a 18+ venue.
LARGE GROUPS & FUNCTIONS
Under current NSW Government restrictions, from Friday 23 October the maximum booking size is 30 guests.
For large group bookings and function enquiries for groups of 10+ guests – including exclusive venue hire for events or corporate functions – please email email@example.com with your event date, preferred time and guest numbers. Please note, minimum spend and deposit requirements apply for groups of 10 or more guests.
COVID-19 entry conditions
Please respect our conditions of entry so we can ensure the health and safety of our staff and all our guests during this challenging time.
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well or are showing any symptoms of illness – we want you healthy and at your best drinking form! If you become ill, please contact us on +61 2 8097 9512 to cancel your booking, preferably with at least 2 hours’ notice.
- Our menu, trading hours, seating arrangements and booking terms & conditions have changed to accommodate current government restrictions and to keep us all safe & healthy. Please respect what our staff communicate to you about seating times and other booking conditions.
- For walk-in customers, we are required to record your full name and mobile or email for contact tracing purposes. We will request this information before we seat you in the venue.
- As per government guidance, please try to maintain physical distancing by keeping at least 1.5 metres distance from our staff and other groups in the venue whenever possible.
- We always have table service, but currently no bar service or seating will be available. Under the current government restrictions, alcohol can only be consumed by seated customers so currently there is to be no standing around, mingling or dancing in the venue.
- We have sanitation and disinfecting procedures in the venue for all tables, counters, chairs, door handles, EFTPOS terminals and other commonly touched surfaces and touchpoints. Please be patient with us as table changes take a bit more time than before.
- We have hand sanitiser available for use at the front entry and handwash available in the bathrooms – please use these to hygienically clean your hands while you are in the venue.
- If anyone in the venue is showing symptoms of illness, they will be requested to leave. We request your immediate compliance as we cannot risk the health and safety of our staff and other patrons in the venue.
Thank you for your understanding and support!